We are seeking new members for the Central Brooklyn CSA Core Group.
Our Core Values are:
- Food Justice
- Known/Local Source
- Local Relationships
- Joy – Fun – Friendliness – Love
- Authenticity – Integrity – Respect
- Trust – Fairness – Social Justice – Human
- Openness – Transparency – Communication
Our responsibility to our community is to set pricing and manage distribution, honoring the needs of our community.
Our responsibility to the farm is to communicate our needs, set expectations, and respond to what they need, as we collaborate on managing membership in our CSA.
Our responsibility to ourselves as a core group is to communicate clearly, using sustainable practices that honor our capacity as a whole.
Core group members are responsible for:
- Overseeing site coordination 4-5 times per season
- Attending meetings approximately monthly (year-round)
- Helping promote the CSA
- Supporting the CSA through a variety of activities that may include: outreach, community events, volunteer coordination, writing the newsletter, coordinate with the farm, or other activities.
Core group members receive a half share of vegetables for their service.
If you are interested in joining the core group, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org