- Potato Kale Galette – Just five ingredients!!
- Get fancy with your leeks – try it as a starter or side: Leeks Vinaigrette
- German Potato Salad – potato salad for mayonnaise-phobes
- An elegant main vegetarian dish – Stuffed Acorn Squash
- I suspect that kale would do nicely in place of beet greens in this Warm Orzo Salad with Greens
- This Cilantro Noodle Bowl recipe uses a whopping 2 cups of cilantro so none of your beautiful herbs go to waste. Swap steamed carrots for the Romanesco or broccoli.
- Did you know that the combination of lightly sauteed carrots, onions, and celery are known as a mirepoix (said like “meer pwah”)? A mirepoix is the seasoning base for stews, soups, and stocks. It is also the foundation of this delightful French-Style Lentil Salad that packs perfectly for brown bag lunches.
– Emily –