Recipe Roundup, Week 8
- Blogger Amy makes Leek Dumplings as part of a traditional Afghan dish, aushak.
- Francis Lam provides a No-Fail Salad Formula to help you out of your salad rut.
- Don’t be intimidated by making risotto (the creamy luxurious rice dish) at home. All it takes is a little time and some patient stirring. Beet Greens and Leeks Risotto and Sweet Corn Risotto.
- Culinary artist and CSA member Brandon Maya Johnson posts 6 Recipe Ideas for your CSA Harvest over at Nostrand Park.
- And last but not least, Five Ways to Use Beets – includes a surprising dessert option (courtesy of Neshani), and Peach and Roasted Beet Salad – great for members with a fruit share (courtesy of chauge). These were taken from the CSA Recipe Forum, which we encourage you to read, comment, and contribute to!